Anyone who will be renting equipment will need a driver’s license or credit card that will be held at registration until all equipment has been returned. Make sure not to forget your ID! If you rent our equipment you are required to purchase paintballs from the Park.
A Paintball Private Group needs a minimum of 15 players (ages 10+), a Paintball Lite group has a minimum of 12 players (ages 8-12), Splatmaster Kids Groups have a minimum of 10 players (ages 6-9), and finally Airsoft Private Groups need a minimum of 12 players. Private Private Groups receive their own referee to coordinate and assist the party and a discount on rental packages! No deposits are required for booking a private reservation; all that is needed is a credit card number to hold the reservation. Groups need to reserve at least one week in advance.
When you play paintball it is suggested that you wear layered long sleeves, long pants, closed toed shoes, and a hat or beanie. The paint does wash out, but be sure to wear old clothes because you will be getting dirty!
- Paintball: Recommended minimum age of 10 years old
- Paintball Lite: Recommended for ages 8-12 years old and all beginners
- Airsoft: Recommended minimum age of 10 years old
- Splatmaster: Recommended for ages 6-9 years old
- At all of our locations, if you rent our equipment you are required to purchase paintballs from the Park. The Paintball Park @ Camp Pendleton allows self equipped players (players who do not need to rent full gear) to bring in their own paint as long as its not red, pink, or staining.
- The Tournament Park @ Camp Pendleton allows only Deluxe paint and above. Referees onsite will be checking and approving certain paint.
- The Paintball Park @ Miramar and 29 Palms requires players to use field paint only which is approved and environmentally safe.
Yes, we do have a landline available for customers to use at our registration window upon request.
We are open rain or shine! Paintball and Airsoft are exciting sports in all types of weather, especially when it rains!
Yes we do! We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
If you had less than the 15 players for a private group, you can reserve for a Half Day Semi-Private Group for 8-14 players. Your group would still play with the walk-ons, but would also receive a discounted rate and their equipment reserved.
You can still come and play as a Private Group! A “No Show Fee” of $20 is charged for each missing player under the minimum 15 players.
We fill both the compressed air tanks and the CO2 tanks at our locations. CO2 is $5 per fill (any size canister) and HP(compressed) refills are $10 all day.
We chronograph all paintball guns before each day of play. Players are responsible for their paintball guns and keeping them at the correct speed. No exceptions! If you do not chronograph your gun, you will not be allowed to play. Our chrono limit is 290 FPS.
Nothing full-auto or select-fire; semi-auto only (one shot per one pull and release of the trigger). All paintball guns must have a trigger guard and barrel safety cover.