DBIDS is the new base access system that focuses on access control procedures to ensure the protection of Active Duty personnel, residents, and civilian employees. These policies are intended to help Marines accomplish their mission and keep families aboard Camp Pendleton safe while allowing access to authorized personnel, contractor & vendors, and sponsored visitors.
CHANGES TO HOW YOU ACCESS BASE
By requesting base access, you are agreeing to a background check and having your photo and fingerprint taken. Not all requests will be granted. Criminal activity will revoke base access, even after access has been granted.
What day are you planning on visiting the Paintball Park?
You must stop at the Visitors Center Building at the Main Gate before you attempt to access base if:
- You are playing Paintball during the week
- Your sponsor is not with you or can’t meet you to escort you through the gates
- You do not have a Valid: Military ID, CAC card or a Retiree ID (Veterans ID cards should not be used as a replacement for Retiree ID card or any other required official government ID)
You can go directly to a gate’s security checkpoint at a gate if you have a valid:
- Military ID, Retiree ID, CAC card
- You are accompanied by your Sponsor
- Have been issued a MCCS Recreation Visitors pass
One-time visit and longer-term access is available for all MCCS facilities that are open to the public.
- DBIDS visitor credentials will be processed ONLY at the Visitor Center at the Main Gate, Bldg 20255T
- Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 3:30pm
- If your One-Time access reservation is before 8:00am or on the weekend plan to go to the Visitors Center before the day of your reserved activity to avoid delays or access issues.
- You can request a Paintball Visitor pass that is valid for up to 60 days
PAINTBALL PARK PATRONS PROCEDURES (60 Day Pass)
Step 1 – Check in at the Visitors Center using the sponsor information below:
- Sponsor First Name – Paintball
- Sponsor Last Name – MCCS
- Sponsor Email – MCCSPendletonPaintball@usmc-mccs.org
- Sponsor Phone – 760-725-5428
Step 2 – Bring your recreational reservation information and your valid government issued identification into the Visitor Center off the Main Gate, Bldg 20255T during operating hours
Step 3 – Complete all steps as required (background check, photograph, fingerprints, etc.) at the Visitor Center