The Paintball Park at Camp Pendleton is located on a Marine Installation and there are new procedures to come play at the Paintball Park! The “frequent Paintball Park/Playland patrons” category exists to allow the general public to use select recreational activities, per Marine Corps orders. All persons coming on base are required to supply identification credentials in order to gain access to come play paintball. Information must be received a minimum of 7 days prior to your visit for each person accessing the Base. If you are planning to visit The Paintball Park in less than 7 days, please call us at 866-985-4932 so that we can assist you with gaining access to the base.
ONLINE FORM FOR WEEKEND ACCESS ONLY
Military, Minors & International Visitors do not need to fill out the form below, but please be advised of what steps to take to ensure ability to visit The Paintball Park.
- Military can follow their usual procedures.
- Bring your state issued driver’s license or identification card
- Your vehicles current proof of insurance registration
- Minors without a Driver’s License or ID, please bring a student or school ID, if available.
- International Visitors please call us for more information
Click here for directions to the Paintball Park.