Camp Pendleton Hours:
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday 8:30am – 5pm
Night Games Thursday, Friday & Saturday 6-10pm
Seven Days a Week for Private Groups (Must Reserve One Week in Advance)
Create Memories That Last a Lifetime
5 Reasons To Visit Camp Pendleton Paintball Park
Believe it or not, paintball is one of the safest sports in the world with statistically less injuries than bowling! Paintball, Airsoft & Kidsplat are all kid tested & mother approved.
Strategy, teamwork, and selflessness are all integral parts of winning a game of Paintball. Strengthen your team, your friendships, or your family with one of our fun filled adrenaline-pumping activities!
Military discounts? Yes. Group discounts? Yes. Monthly Coupons? Yes! Our company-wide focus is on customer service and giving our players the most bang for their buck.
Get off the couch, put down the controller, and bring those video games to life! Our action sports are EXCITING, they are FUN, and they get your heart pounding like nothing else!
- I was at The Paintball Park on Wednesday 5/7 as part of a large private group from Cox Communications. I just wanted to say that your staff there was very courteous, professional and helpful. The playing fields were incredible. Our referee for the day was Aaron and he was terrific! He helped us get set up and ran a few exciting games for us. We had a great time and everybody left looking forward to playing again-soon. Thank you very much for a great day, DSCOX Private Group
- I have been to many paintball parks and i must say camp pendleton is one of the best by far. We do drive in from Los Angeles but its worth it, good staff, good fields, and fresh ocean breeze! big plus when you are sweating. Honest players with good refs at this place. Overall you def gotta check this place outRobert C.
Los Angeles, CA
- My team and I have been playing on this field for years and years now. The staff has only gotten better! Very safety conscious and interactive with the players. They always have a new twist to put on any game we come up with to make it more challenging! Prices are fair and the rental gear (from what I hear and have seen) is great too! Thanks guys!!Randy R.
San Diego, CA
- One of the better paintball places in so cal. Good courses, staff thats easy going....despite being on a marine base. I live within miles of SC Village and I drive past Jungle Island to go there. Theres about 20 people i usually play with and they all agree, its worth the driveJeff S.
Huntington Beach, CA
- I took my 14 year old son and 3 of his friends - all first timers - and I was really worried they were going to get hurt as of course they had to sign those scary release of liability forms (possible "death"). And as it was their first time (I've done it before though), I know how aggressive it can get. BUT THEY DID JUST FINE! The fields were amazing, as well as the refs. The refs knew whether or not they should be on the beginner, intermediate or advanced fields and had no hesitation directing them to the correct field. I was happy they were all good after a couple of rounds to make it to advanced ;-)Gina G.
Huntington Beach, CA
- I'm new(ish) to paintball, but in my opinion, this place is the bees knees. They built a new park and added all kinds of sweet stuff like castles, villages and dinosaurs. There are a ton of different fields to play on so it doesn't get boring. Last month they added a food truck which is nice for dorky all day players like myself. Just be prepared for them to run out of certain foods if you eat a little later in the day.Rachel M.
- I have played this game/sport for a long time now...and have been involved in this industry for a long time and I can honestly say that I am glad Southern California has a park like this to play paintball at. The Paintball Park offers both fun "scenario" fields complete with castles, tanks and other great props...as well as a competitive "tournament" style park with turf and airball fields. The prices are pretty average, but the fields are most always well kept, "clean" and ready to have fun on.Gus L.
- Well, get up off that couch and go play some paintball. The "maps" at this park are life-like...one is like you are in Kabul or Fallujah, Iraq. Sure, the paintballs sting a bit, and leave some bruises, but atleast you'll burn some calories, and play against real people...marines and army soldiers in some cases...9 year old boys who aim for your forehead in other cases.Jee M.
San Diego, CA
- Wow amazing variety of courses and types of bunkers to hide behind! Really challenges you to think of strategies in using the terrain to your advantage, such as taking the hill first to get high ground advantage or using all the bushes along the side to sneak up fast on the other side. One of Beth C's favorite field is a small one with plenty of large wooden boxes set up some with 'windows' cut out of them puts you in close quarters with the other team, feels like you were playing Counter Strike, "boom! headshot" wahahah!Karen C.
- Best paintball park in Southern California no doubt. My team San Diego Undisputed practices here along with many other tournament paintball teams. Great refs and Staff as well as 4 speedball fields and an amazing amount of woodsball fields. Entry is cheap and they allow you to bring your own paint. Thats a key thing that a lot of people want. Overall don't waste your time going anywhere else. I have TCP and thats only 20 mins away but my whole team drives about an hour here cause its so worth the drive!Tyler S.
El Cajon, CA
- I can't say anything bad about this place. We brought 10 kids here for my son's 12th birthday party. These boys were so excited and were not disappointed. We worried they were going to get hurt, but it wasn't near as bad as we thought it would be. I did it too and got a paintball on my knuckle and that hurt the most. One on my leg hurt, but just for a moment. The kids will never forget what a great time they had. We will go back again.Susan S.
Huntington Beach, CA
- My son and I love this place....staff is great and a fantastic blend of people playing!!!Robert F.
Long Beach, CA